Find you category with our guide
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES
Leave us a message
1. WORLD RECORD
World level record certifies that you make a record in entire globe which makes you unique icon in entire globe region.
2. CONTINENTAL RECORD
Record as Continental level from any Continent you are in citizenship with; North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia & Oceania:
- North American Record.
- South American Record.
- European Record.
- African Record.
- Asian Record.
- Oceania Record.
3. NATIONAL RECORD
Record as National level from any country you are in citizenship with; USA, UK, Canada etc.
4. YOUTH AWARDS
- Youth Scientific Educational Award.
- Youth Scientific Research Award.
- Youth Humanities Educational Award.
- Youth Humanities Research Award.
- Youth Commercial Educational Award.
- Youth Commercial Research Award.
- Youth Spiritual Educational Award.
- Youth Spiritual Research Award.
- Youth Cultural Educational Award.
- Youth Cultural Research Award.
- Youth Physical Educational Award.
- Youth Sports Research Award.
5. CHAMPION/SPORTS AWARDS
- Platinum Award.
- Diamond Award.
- Gold Award.
- Silver Award.
- Bronze Award.
- Award for Educational Achievement. (Extraordinary & Outstanding)
- Award for Educational Excellence.
7. POLICE & MILITARY VOLUNTEERS
- Medal of Nation’s Service.
- Medal of International Service.
- Medal of Continental Service.
- Medal of Worldwide Service.
8. JOURNALIST AWARDS
- Nation’s Journalist Award.
- International Journalist Award.
- Continental Journalist Award.
- Worldwide Journalist Award.
9. NATIONAL HEALTH PRACTIONER AWARDS
- National Award.
- International Award.
- Continental Award.
- Worldwide Award.
The ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Interior honor only the best of the best in the furniture and interior design industries. The competition creates a unique platform for networking architects, product designers and property developers with the furniture and interior design industries.
The Fashion Awards, known as the British Fashion Awards until 2016, is an annual ceremony established in the United Kingdom in 1989 to showcase both British and international individuals and businesses who have made the most outstanding contributions to the fashion industry during the year.
Corporate awards are most commonly used for team awards, sale awards, quality awards, safety awards, customer service awards, employee-of-the month awards, distributor and customer appreciation awards, and retirement plaques are examples of how corporations recognize leaders within their organization.